8. Funding opportunities for artists with disabilities
The Arts and Disability Awards is a unique bursary programme for individual disabled artists living in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland working in all artforms.
The awards aim to challenge and inspire creativity, experimentation and artistic excellence. Each applicant can apply for a maximum of £5,000 sterling or the euro equivalent.
The programme is funded by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland and the Arts Council/An Chomhairle Ealaíon and is administered by the Arts and Disability Forum in Belfast.
- There are two application deadlines each year in May and November.
- The upcoming deadline is 4 p.m on 2 November 2009
- Contact: Arts & Disability Forum,Ground Floor,109-113 Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1FF
- Tel: 048 9023 9450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.adf.ie