NEW: Festival Investment Scheme - Clinics
Guidelines and Application forms can be downloaded through online services from the 26 September 2017.
Information Clinics will be offered at 6 locations across the country on the following dates:
- 21 August 2.00 – 4.00pm Waterford City and County Council
- 29 August 2.00 – 4.00pm Triskel Arts Centre, Cork
- 6 September 2.00 – 4.00pm Venue (TBC), Galway
- 15 September 2.00 – 4.00pm Venue (TBC), Dublin
- 26 September 2.00 – 4.00pm Venue (TBC), Limerick
- 3 October 2.00 – 4.00pm The Model, Sligo
The clinics are aimed at organisations that wish to apply for the Festival Investment Scheme for 2018. We will go through the application form and guidelines with you and we will provide networking opportunities for festivals in attendance after each clinic.
Please note that there will only be one funding round for this scheme for festivals taking place in 2018. It is anticipated that bi-annual funding rounds will be reintroduced next year for festivals taking place in 2019.
If you wish to attend the clinic in person, please register at the links below by Monday 14th August 2017:
Please note that in the interests of achieving a good geographical and artform spread, places will be allocated amongst those who have expressed interest.
**please note that applicants to the FIS Scheme may not apply for Strategic Funding.**