8. Reminder: Deis Recording Award 2012 - closing date 5:30pm, Thursday 5 April 2012
The purpose of the Deis Recording Award is to provide support for the realisation of traditional arts recording projects (including CD production) which:
- are of a significant archival nature or that are pertaining to the music of a specific region or in a particular style;
- assist in making the music/song of an exceptional performer/composer/region publicly available;
- have a particularly innovative theme or original artistic format;
- form part of an individual’s career development.
The Deis Recording Award is open to individuals and organisations.
The maximum award available is €10,000.
Applications will be accepted from 23 Feb 2012. The closing date for the Deis Recording Award is 5 April 2012 at 5:30pm
Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council’s online services website. Applicants who have not previously used this system must register in advance of making an application. It is recommended that applicants allow five days for registration prior to making an application.