Arts Centre Funding 2021
Deadline for receipt of applications: 5.30pm on Thursday 22 October 2020
The application window will open on 25 August 2020.
The purpose of Arts Centre Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
In offering Arts Centre Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The year-round production and dissemination of arts activities, events and services of the
highest quality throughout the country
- That greater numbers of people enjoy high-quality arts experiences
- That artists are supported in their professional practice.
- That audiences, artists and participants reflect the diversity of contemporary Ireland
- Increased depth of engagement by and with the public
- High standards in governance and management.
Arts Centre Funding is open to organisations only. Organisations can make only one application each year for Arts Centre Funding.
Two seminars will be organised on-line, after guidelines have been published, to assist applicants with completing the application. Further details of these will be published in the newsletter and through Theatre Forum.
Guidelines will be published on the available funding section on our website in late August 2020.