Deadline for receipt of applications: 5.30pm on Thursday 23 September 2021
The application window will open on Tuesday27 July 2021.
The purpose of Arts Centre Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
In offering Arts Centre Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The year-round production and dissemination of arts activities, events and services of the
highest quality throughout the country
- That greater numbers of people enjoy high-quality arts experiences
- That artists are supported in their professional practice
- That audiences, artists and participants reflect the diversity of contemporary Ireland
- Increased depth of engagement by and with the public
- High standards in governance and management.
Arts Centre Funding is open to organisations only. Organisations can make only one application each year for Arts Centre Funding.
Two seminars will be organised on-line, after guidelines have been published, to assist applicants with completing the application. These seminars will take place in early August and early September and further details of these will be published in the next newsletter and through Theatre Forum.
Guidelines will be published on the available funding section on our website in mid-July 2021.
Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council's online services website and all supporting material must be submitted online.Applicants who have not previously used the online services site must register in advance of making an application. It may take up to five working days for your registrations to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.
Follow us on our social media channels for updates and assistance: