4. The Arts Council tests prototype of online services website with focus groups
The Arts Council plans to launch a new online services website in 2010 that will give you constant access to selected Arts Council services seven days a week.
The website will allow you to:
- Submit online applications including supporting documents and materials currently provided in hard copy. This will help shorten the amount of time needed for assessments.
- Manage payments by clarifying the steps needed to make a payment request to cut down on any possible delays.
- Check status updates on applications and payments.
- Maintain your account to make sure the Arts Council always has the most up-to-date information on you.
During October we developed a prototype of the online services website and invited seven arts organisations and artists to give us feedback on the site. Thanks to everyone who came in and gave us their time. It will be really useful in helping us make sure the online services is as easy to use as possible when it launches next year.
Home page preview
This is the home page where you will be able to view status of funding payments and applications and get alerts on pending actions.
- We will keep you updated on the progress over the coming months. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Operations Director, Aidan Burke firstname.lastname@example.org