St. Michael’s Theatre invites tenders from interested filmmakers or groups of filmmakers to undertake the facilitation of County Wexford Youth Film Project, a youth film project for 13 – 18 year olds in New Ross, County Wexford. This project is a partnership project of St. Michael’s Theatre, Wexford County Council & The Arts Council.
Tenders to include:
• An up to date C.V.
• Documentation of examples of your work. [Minimum of 3 examples / Maximum of 6 examples]
• A Statement of Interest [i.e. reasons why you are interested in this tender, how it is related to your overall practice etc.]
• A detailed submission outlining interpretation of and approaches to the implementation of the brief
• Timescale breakdown
• A detailed budget breakdown
• Copies of Tax Clearance Certificate
For a copy of a detailed brief, please contact Tomás Kavanagh, Theatre Director, St. Michael’s Theatre, New Ross on 051-421255 or email@example.com
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 4.00 pm Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
COMPLETED TENDERS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO TOMAS KAVANAGH, THEATRE DIRECTOR, ST. MICHAEL’S THEATRE, NEW ROSS, CO. WEXFORD WITH ENVELOPE CLEARLY MARKED TENDER FOR COUNTY WEXFORD YOUTH FILM PROJECT.
The successful tenderer will be awarded a 1 year Contract for Services by St. Michael’s Theatre. As tenders may be shortlisted on the basis of information supplied, please ensure that information given is sufficiently comprehensive. Details of all relevant information relating to experience, qualifications, response to the brief etc. must be supplied. Failure to include this information may result in tenders not being shortlisted. Please supply FOUR COPIES of your completed tender. Incomplete, late, faxed or emailed tenders will not be accepted. St. Michael’s Theatre is not responsible for travel costs incurred by the tenderer if invited to meet a Selection Panel.