Deadline: Strategic Funding 2021
Deadline for receipt of applications: 5.30pm on Thursday 3 September 2020
The application window will open on 9 June 2020.
The purpose of Strategic Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
In offering Strategic Funding to organisations, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The delivery of excellent artwork and/or events activities and services
- Excellent professional development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
- That the diversity of contemporary Ireland is reflected in the work it supports
- That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences
- Increased depth of engagement by and with the public
- Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
Strategic Funding is open to organisations only. Organisations can make only one application each year for Strategic Funding.
Guidelines will be published on the available funding section on our website in early June 2020